- All 30 Year 11 students passed NCEA Level 1
- All 31 Year 12 students passed NCEA Level 2
- 28% of students earned overall Excellence Endorsements
- 25% of students earned overall Merit Endorsements
- Year 11, Olivia Brookie (pictured receiving her Academic Excellence award) earned a 112 Excellence credits, where only 50 were needed for an Excellence Endorsement. This includes a staggering 42 credits above her year level.
Our vision as a school is to create 'Confident followers of Jesus Christ, equipped and inspired to creatively impact our world'. Academic progress, is one of many important aspects of the holistic education we strive to offer. With this bigger picture in mind, we'd like to congratulate the 2017 Year 11 and 12 students for their fine academic achievements in 2017.
2 Timothy 1:6
Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.